Saturday, March 31, 2007

This is the end

Well I am here to inform you that Devon has finally returned to Melbourne. So after over three months on the road the trip is finally over. Dave did not make it as far as what Devon did. He buggered off from the heat and went over to the other side of the world. Dave is still overseas having fun in Scandinavia while Devons return gives him a slightly different career path.
So were there good days YES. And were there bad days YES. I cant speak for Devon but the worst day for me must have been funny to watch and that was when I was Mucho and didnt take a sea sick tablet because they are for girls. Yep I got really sea sick. But that doesnt mean I am a girl.

Anyway the time has come to say thanks to all the people that helped to make our road trip possible. You all know who you are and as for me I hope to see you all very soon.

Also thanks to Devons family they have been super suportive of us going away and all the people who said so many good byes. And three more great people we met on our trip. I just want to say it was great to meet Nathan, Scottie and Ben all Poms and all good blokes.

This is my final farewell, unless we hit the road again to finish off the trip we started.

Dave Brown.

No comments: